Thursday, July 16, 2009

Future Plant Topics

Hello friends!

Over the past few weeks while attending two floriculture conferences I brainstormed some different possible topics for the blog. Here are some topics I'm currently working on:

Apartment/small space gardening
At-home vegetable gardens
How to host a garden party
Party gifts - wine or flowers...?
"I'm killing my plant! What do I do?" - healthy and easy plant-keeping practices
Low budget/recession garden tips and solutions
Golf courses - man's best friend or ecological foe?
Local gardens - where and how to find them

If you have any other ideas, send them my way!

Well I'm off to pick up ice for a garden party I'm hosting with my mom tonight. I'll leave you with a plant photo:















Here is a pic from the 2009 Orchid Extravaganza at Longwood Gardens this past March. Check out more at www.longwoodgardens.org

Rock on and plant on,
Stephanie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the idea of a blog about apartment/small space gardening and also the general idea of getting more for less. I think that educating on things people can get from their garden (and the consequent cost savings) would be interesting and fun.